Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
BRIDGESTONE – STAND A CHANCE TO WIN R1 000 000 FUEL VOUCHERS
PROMOTION (“the promotion”)
WHEN DOES THE PROMOTION START AND END?
- Bridgestone Win a share of R1 000 000.00 (one million Rand) fuel voucher promotion starts on 15 November 2023 and runs until 31 December 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
WHO MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION?
- All persons over the age of 18 years, who purchased at the participating South African Supa Quick retail store, including Supa Quick Matsapha in Eswatini, may enter the promotion.
- The promotion does not apply to managers, administration personnel and fitters at any Supa Quick retail store or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the promotion or their immediate family members.
- Qualifying criteria for entering the stand a chance to win your share of R1 000 000.00 (one million Rand) in fuel vouchers:
- Customer buys two or more Bridgestone or Firestone 17-inch & above tyres at any Supa Quick store. Customer receives a Bridgestone travel cup, while stocks last.
- Register your purchase online – personal details + invoice.
- Register at www1.bridgestone.co.za/win-fuel-vouchers
- The campaign runs from 15 November 2023 until 31 December 2023, after which no further entries will be permitted.
- All tax invoices will be verified.
- Draws will be done on a weekly basis.
- Wholesale sales are excluded.
- Fleet sales are included.
- You may not use the same invoice for more than one entry. Only the original invoice from tyre retail stores will be accepted. (No duplicates or photocopies, nor receipts for account payments or gift card purchases)
- Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by the rules. Bridgestone South Africa’s decision herein shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bridgestone South Africa, as the organizer of the promotion, may refuse to award the prizes if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- Bridgestone South Africa reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time at its sole discretion.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the promotion and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of the Promoter will be final, and binding and no correspondence may be entered.
- The prize is non-transferable - NO exchange or any other alteration to the prize shall be permitted.
- Bridgestone South Africa, nor any of its affiliates, shall be held liable for any costs, damages, or losses, howsoever arising, suffered because of participation in this promotion.
- A premium Bridgestone branded travel mug. Valid while stocks lasts.
- One premium Bridgestone travel mug per transaction.
- Stand a chance to win 1 of 1000 Fuel vouchers worth 00 (one thousand Rand).
- A voucher on the Engen 1App is to be used at any of the participating Engen fuel stations on fuel or at the convenience store.
- All vouchers will be delivered by the end of January 2024.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed by the end user of the tyres, whether an individual or a fleet company.
- More than one entry will be allowed per person. One transaction equals one entry.
- Should the communicated prizes not be available, Bridgestone has the right to change or replace the prize without prior notice. A prize will be of the same value.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in this campaign, the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this giveaway.
- Any collection and processing of personal information will be in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI Act”). Bridgestone may collect and process the participants’ personal information, as provided by themselves, in the framework of the warranty program. The personal information may be stored in Bridgestone’s consumer database. The participant's acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the warranty program shall imply their consent to the collection and processing of their personal information.
- By participating, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the participants. Participants may decline to participate in any promotional activity by notifying the Promoter in writing. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter.
- Any light commercial vehicle or people transportation fleet customers who have a direct or tripartite contract with Bridgestone may not participate in this campaign. You may not participate if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant (or employee of a tenant), agent, consultant or supplier to the Promoters, or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings, and children), business partners or associates.
- Bridgestone shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel this campaign or to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting at bridgestone.co.za
- This campaign and the terms and conditions as outlined above shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.